Crème de cassis is a sweet red and dark liqueur obtained from blackcurrant. Originally a specialty from Burgundy, it is often used in cocktails, especially kir. The pearls offer the possibility of using blackcurrant cream in another way rather than in traditional drink or sauce. Taste the perles with
- meat dishes, whether beef, game or poultry
- salads for example with duck breast
- seafood or fish such as tuna
- cheese like fresh goat cheese
- in desserts, with icecream or in patisserie
- in cocktails
As all pearls, they are a surprise for the palate and a joy to watch and give freedom and creativity to decide on the taste of each bite of the dish – depending on how many of these delicious pearls you take. Get some inspiration from our dishes and share yours. Enjoy!