The pearls are made from a very fresh, colorful, and fruity balsam vinegar with more than 50% of fruit in it – a fine balance between the acidity and sweetness of ripe mango. Saffron enhances the flavors, adds complexity, and protects the fruit from fast oxidation.
Try the pearls with:
- seafood like prawns, lobster, scallops
- fish as e.g. carpaccio or tartars
- white meat as chicken or rabbit
- in salads, e.g. with prawns
- in a cheese platter e.g. with blue cheese as Roquefort or Stilton or matured goat cheese
- in desserts, fruit salads, with ice cream or with white chocolate
As all pearls, they are a surprise for the palate and a joy to watch and give freedom and creativity to decide on the taste of each bite of the dish – depending on how many of these delicious pearls you take. Get some inspiration from our dishes and share yours. Enjoy!